Napping with the Cat

Precise and Accurate Ramblings (more or less) from N37˚45.201 W122˚26.847 (more or less)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Here's a tip...

Tonight I ordered a pizza from Marcello's on Castro Street. They were busy so it took a while. An hour and a half actually. That was ok. I guess. But...

The pizza was $15.55 and, believe it or not, was hot when it got here. I was hot (well, sort of) after that. I handed the driver a twenty at which time he quickly took off down the hall. Ok, maybe he's going to the car to get change.

Nope.

I guess he was expecting $4.45 for a tip. Nice try.

I called Marcello's and they sent the guy back with my change. Hey, I don't mind tipping delivery guys, but, hey... at least let me decide.

Damn.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger digitic said…

    Hey, a post! Yay!!!

    What are you doing ordering a pizza?

    Didn't you know that by joining the gym that automatically relegates you to the "I'm On A Diet Like It Or Not Need It Or Not Deprivation Starvation Diet" diet?

    No?

    Oh, god ... pizza sounds so good ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home