Napping with the Cat

Precise and Accurate Ramblings (more or less) from N37˚45.201 W122˚26.847 (more or less)

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Critically Massive

Yesterday I was off to return two DVD's to a store in The Castro. I ended up in the middle of Critical Mass once I reached Castro Street. Fortunately, I was on the bike and not in the Jeep. When I was done in the store it was still going by. So, I joined in.

This was completely unplanned, and I would have never thought I would be part of such. But, it was fun.


Don, be careful what you joke about.


So what else is this bike going to get me into?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger digitic said…

    Critical Mass?!?!

    You?!?!

    Crazy guy -- you're a rebel!

    Sounds like fun so now I'll know where to find you every last Friday of the month, eh! =D

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger matty said…

    Wow! I am so proud of you!

    Critical Mass -- who would have thought?!?!

    Did you send me a note on my phone?!?!? I don't know how that works, but now after studying it I think it might have come from you!!!

    I'd love to go riding!!!

    I just need to air up those tires. I've yet to ride it! And I need to get that piece to you!!!!

    big hug,
    matty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home